1 position available
- Specialize in corporate interior and healthcare projects
- Determine design direction with Client and Project Manager
- Lead and participate in meetings with Clients, City Authorities and Consultants.
- Lead and prepare preliminary plans, schematic design, design development and detailed drawings for construction documents
- Manage FF&E selection process throughout the project
- Assist in construction administration and ensure design intent is achieved
- Monitor and ensure deadlines and profitability
- Assure quality control in all levels of service
- Assure continuing work from existing clients through performance
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school of Interior Design or Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in commercial design; corporate design preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements
- Knowledge of design and industry trends
- Current product knowledge for project specification including but not limited to: finish materials, lighting, future and accessories
- Proficient in Revit / AutoCAD